- 2x200g beefsteak(of ~2.5 cm thickness)
- 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce
- 4 tablespoons good-quality Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 3/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 jar of black olives, stoned
- a few basil leaves
- 200g block feta cheese
- sea salt
- Greek salad
- Combine oil, oregano and pinch of salt.
- Rinse lettuce, dry it, cut it into bite and put into a salad bowl.
- Salt it down.
- Cut tomatoes into chunks.
- Peel a cucumber and slice.
- Peel an onion, and slice.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, basil, olives and onion to a salad bowl and season with salt.
- Combine olive oil and oregano, and pour over the salad.
- Get warm cast-iron frying pan.
- Oil steaks and season with salt and pepper
- Cook steak for 2 minutes, then turn it and cook further 2 minutes. At last, turn it again, and cook for 5-6 minutes.